Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My biggest Goal in Life..!

One of my biggest goals in life that I have had since i was little, besides graduating from college, was to get a successful career as a singer. I know it may sound totally unrealistic, which is why i don't like to tell people about it, but unlike some other girls who just say it because they want to become famous, or they want to have a lot of money, or they want to be the center of attention most of the time, I say it because i love music.
I have a huge passion for music especially when it comes to singing. Singing has always been something that i loved to do. When i was little, instead of telling my parents that when i grow up i want to be a princess, like most kids normally say when they're little, i would tell them i wanted to be a singer. Ever since singing became my passion, i never changed what i wanted to be. I never changed that goal that I am striving to reach. I love to sing whether its just for fun, or it's for an actual performance. The orchestra teacher from my middle school chose me to sing two of the Spanish songs that they were playing in their concert. One thing is that I love to sing no matter what it is, but I especially love to sing Spanish songs. But anyways, this is what my biggest goal in life is. It may not sound realistic, but I know that I am the only one who can make this goal realistic, I am the only one who can make this happen for myself, and that's exactly what I am going to do. I am going to achieve my goal, and I'm going to show people that it can be as realistic as you want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment