Friday, September 3, 2010

All about me(: to Mrs. Aragon

My names is Esmeralda. I was born in El paso, Texas, at Las Palmas Medical center.
Ive lived in El paso my whole life and i have never moved out of El paso. I have traveled to
various places though like California, to go and visit some relatives over there, Orlando Florida, Miami, Auston, Dallas, Arizona, and many other places.
I have alot of hobbies i like to do. Some of my favorite hobbies are singing, dancing, playing volleyball and soccer, but my top favorite hobby out of all of these is singing. I love to sing! Singing makes me feel so much better. When im having a real rough time i just turn my radio on and sing what ever song is on, and when i do that i feel like im letting out all my stress and anything that i feel inside. My family is split in half, sadly. I have on borther and one sister. My brother lives with my dad and my sister and I live with my mom. Forntunately we all live in El paso. My friends get along well with my family. I have three best friends, Brandy, Alexis and Joe. I hang out with them as much as i can even though were going to different schools. We still keep in touch through text and phone calls talkin about how school and stuff is goin. Thats pretty much it for me. Oh, yess, and i don't have much expierience with technology or computer much but i got the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment