Thursday, September 9, 2010

The most interesting person i have ever met IS.....(:

The most interesting person i have ever met is Mrs. Irma Mejilla. To me she is the most interesting and most amazing person i have ever met. Irma Mejilla is my catacism director. She is the one who helps organize all events and more in the church and not to mention she gets really involved with all the students there, giving them so much energy and happiness, you just wouldn't beleive the amazing impact she has on them, including myself.
Mrs. Mejilla has helped me and so many others in so many ways. She tends to give me faith that i didn't have before. The talks she has with us gives me strength to move on, or to give it another try, but most important it gives me the strength to not give up no matter what. She's the one that i know for a fact I can talk to about any of my major problems or even the little problems that I have. I am glad to have met Mrs. Irma Mejilla and i am glad that i still know her now. Honestly, and im not just saying this because thats what everyone else says, but honestly, if i had not met Mrs. Mejilla i don't know what would be of me right now, or where i would be. I am so grateful to have met Mrs. Mejilla and i say this with all the love in my heart. Mrs. Irma Mejilla is definately the most interesting person that i have ever met and am glad to have met.

No comments:

Post a Comment